Monday 13 February 2012

Fabregas hopes to avoid Arsenal in Champions League

Fàbregas spoke to a number of Indonesian journalists during a recent video conference interview, organized by PT Kraft Foods Indonesia, and this is what he said:


“I really hope we don’t play Arsenal in the Champions league because it could be too strange, especially now. It’s too soon after I left, and it would be very weird for me to come to the Emirates [Stadium] because it’s been my home for eight years,” Fàbregas said. 


“I really love everyone there and it could be weird to go back now, so soon, and play against them. I really hope if we have to play Arsenal, it would be in a few years.” 


“I enjoyed many years in England and what I’m doing now is the same. Another kind of soccer, but I learned a lot. With each passing day, I enjoy it more and more. And hopefully we will win many things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment