Thursday 26 January 2012

Draxler reveals Inter, Arsenal interest



Schalke young gun Julian Draxler reveals he is aware that Serie A giants Inter Milan are keen on securing his services. The 18-year-old broke into the Schalke first-team last season, and has since established himself as one of German football's hottest prospects. This has led to Draxler being linked with many of the continent's top sides, although the player reveals he is aware of concrete interest from Inter. "My agent informed me that Inter have shown interest," Draxler told Sport Bild. "It's a great feeling and new for me. "I am tremendously honoured by such a thing." However, Draxler was also delighted to be linked with Barclays Premier League outfit Arsenal. "I've read that Arsenal have interest in me. That made me very happy." Nonetheless, the youngster insists he is fully committed to Schalke at the moment, and is not ruling out staying at the club for the entire duration of his current contract. "I've only been a professional for a year and would like to establish myself. "My heart is here at Schalke, and I do not think for one second about a change, because I see my future at Schalke. "I didn't sign until 2016 for nothing." Draxler made his debut for Schalke last year, becoming the fourth-youngest player to appear in the Bundesliga in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment